Sunday, January 31, 2010

WEEKENDS .

I realised that days pass by very fast here . And these two days suddenly very hot , was like MALAYSIA !!!! Goshhhhhhh


Because I lack of a wallet , went to seek for one at CHADSTONE MALL . The mall is HUGE ! And very pretty too . Because today was a Sunday , it was CROWDED with people . I like it =) THere are lots of pretty dresses and clothings . A lot of nice food and mouliu shops too . Hahahaha . Didnt even finish exploring it .

My wallet is simple , flat and light . Very good quality too . Made from eel skin , i know , i feel bad too . Found out after i paid for it .Sigh . And it was rather expensive for such a simple looking wallet . Bt i still think its nice .

Made Longan Jelly and Rock Melon Sago today . Couldnt hold back myself . Hee =)
THEY WERE A SUCCESS !!!

COLES is where i usually buy my groceries and OFFICE WORKS is like a huge place to buy school stuff .



My new wallet .





































I like the colour =)


















































Bought from MOCHA .


































































































































Chadstone Mall .

















































































































































No comments: