Friday, January 29, 2010

2nd day in Taylors .

Okay so overall i am still pretty friendless . Ahahahhaa
Sigh.....

In college , everyone has a christian name (given by themselves) . Teachers would often ask if you have a 'preffered name' and that is when suddenly everyone has a christian name .
It was too awkward for me to have one so i still stick to my real name - WEEN MIN . Sometimes , to make it easier for the teachers , i suggest that they call me Font sizeMIN . They would often say 'Oh , that's easy ~' Hahahahhah..

I'm not gonna say who i met or know today cause who knows , one day they might come across my blog and THAT WILL BE EMBARASSING . And i dont want to offend anyone here as they can easily sue me so want to know anything ? ask me through msn .

Today , for the very 1st time , i went home ALONE , ridng the train !! Ahahhahaha . Took me a good 30 mins to reach home . The train smelt AWFUL . Got pee and sweat smell so i didnt dare to sit down . Oh my legs were aching .Font size

Text Color
When i was still at the Melbourne Central station , due to lack of experience , i decided to ask a woman working there for more information . So i was like 'excuse me.....' She turned around , expressionless at first , then slowly she SMILED . When i was in the middle of asking her something she cut me off by asking me what brand of skincare products did i use instead . She talked non stop , asking me " So you are not putting any foundation or powder ? Your skin is so smooth ! Dior ? okay i go buy ." She's a Philipino by the way . Then i continued asking her bout my train info and she was like " oh sorry i forgot what you asked me...." . Actually , through the screen , i saw my train was departuring "NOW" . Then after the talk , it wrote there "8 mins" .
*faints* But afterall , it's a compliment i guess . hee =)

Had Pizza Hut for dinner . Hmm . Not bad........

Drank HOT CHOCOLATE for supper because it's 3 a.m now and i am getting a bit hungry . Hahahaahaha.

Tomorrow is a Saturday so no worries =)

I guess it's because of the weather here , i LOVE to do the dishes and mop the floor . hahahhaha . I hope it helps me burn calories . Also , in college i often use the stairs , even if its the 7th floor . Although my legs will go soft after that . Hahahahah

No comments: