Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Day in Taylors College .

I woke up at 6.30 a.m today . SO SLEEPY !!! Reached school at about 8 sth but my math class started at 8 . The teacher was an old asian man . very nice . Was about to doze off at times . ahahha .

The building was not too big but nice and cosy . All classrooms have huge windows so you can see the city's view while you're having a lesson . I love the way the sun shines up the room .

All my teachers are male . And they are SUPER NICE , CUTE & FUNNY . The lessons were not that boring . Maybe because today its the first day , i felt that time flies rather quick . ahahha . In between i had THREE 5o min breaks . Waste my time . hahha ... Had my own locker , the number is 1483 . I bought a lock for it too . Hee =)

I still didnt make a lot of friends today . sigh . ahahha . But i was asked to interview the girl beside me , Vivian for English class . Have to stand in front of the class tomorrow and speak about her .HAHHHA . I think i'm not nervous . ahahah .

The bio lab was HUGE , clean and very comfy . hahhaha . The teacher was rather young and funny , he promised that he'd bring us on an excursion to the melbourne zoo !! FUN =)

My eng teacher was super hyper and kept saying that we have not lived until we watched AVATAR .Hahahhaha .

I ran up and down the stairs a lot because the lift was TOO packed . ahaha . Suprisingly Fun .

Met up with Sing Yee from pcghs . And had kunch at McD . It was just nearby our school . At lunch time , the alley was PACKED with ang mos , weeeeeeeeeee. ahhaha

Okay my college got leng zai = ) DOUBLE WEEEE .

After school , i went to play badminton in Monash university's court with Eric , cian , ah son and eric's mom . In case you dont know , eric is my sis's bf .

Then we head to 'office works' and 'coles' to grab some stuff .

Ah son cooked TOM YUM MAGGIE for dinner . A bit too much paste . ahaha . Had French Vanilla ice cream for dessert . FAT !!!! Couldnt stand the fatness so i washed the dishes and mopped the floor after dinner . We even took out the rubbish IN THE DARK .

My sister was no where to be seen after playing badminton . HAIH .










































No comments: