Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A New Chapter Of Life .

Hi hi !!! As i promised , i'll update more often . But i dont know how busy will i get when i start school so forgive me okay ?

and now............

TADA !!!!!!

Pics of my house in Aus .




The "Garden" . Plan to get rid of the weeds soon .


My sis's room .


The front door and the shoessss.


Somewhere beside the open kitchen .



The laundry place .


Take a right turn and you'll see my room .



Today's lunch : Homemade burger .

The living room . Where i play Wii . ahahhaha


With the curtains closed .



Turn right : my room . Closed door : Cousin brother's .


My shared toilet with my cousin bro .


toilet bowl.


My closed cupboard .


OPEN SESAME !!


My lil corner . hee .


MY ROOM !!!

My table . HEE . messy leh .


Ah son with his nandos uniform . Kinda nice eh ?



The HUGE scented candle .


He love my oreo cheesecake !!!!!!


Dinner : Lambchop cooked by Ah son and his gf , Choy Yeing .


A man who cooks .


Cooking Fun . Dinner was at TEN . fuck .


Will post the pics of my trip to the AQUARIUM tomorrow .
My school starts on THURS !! Oh , and the internet here is AMAZINGLY FAST . Love it !!!! hhahahha .
By the way , the weather here is not as hot as i imagined . In fact , its kinda chilly too . Daytime : 20sth degrees . Night time : 10 sth degrees . Pretty nice yea ??


















No comments: