Monday, February 1, 2010

Body Aching.....

Some REALLY EMBARASSING happened in school today . I fell down from the sairs !! Right after the VERY 1ST PERIOD ! Damn it . There were so many people going up and down the stairs somemore . I was ON MY KNEES and FACING THE WALL , let out a retarded 'AH !' shriek when i fell . HAIH . My body aching now and i have bruises on my knees . Some are not very obvious YET .

Met us with Sing Yee had sushi for lunch and TALKED NON STOP .

My teacher for economics has changed , into a woman instead of Mr Easton . But i havent met the female taecher yet , because , there was a REPLACEMENT teacher today and HE WAS HOT !!!!!!! Tall , blonde , hair combed backwards and HANDSOME . Gosh i couldnt stop staring at him throughout the 50 mins . Hahahahah . So tallllllllllllll

I washed my cousin brother's car today with him and his gf . It was FUN =) Because the weather was cool and nice . The dirty car was finally squeaky clean AT LAST !! And ah son was wearing a pin on his head because he TRICKED me and that was his punishment .

Baked wings for dinner . YUM .... Success !!!!! And ate it with my favourite korean instant noodles . Had sweet magoes for dessert . TOO FULL .

















































































No comments: