Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BRACES FREE =)

Its a new chapter of my life without braces . I took out my braces a few days ago . It was painful and bloody .


My teeth aren't very pretty and neat though . But it looks cleaner now . Not a mouthful of metals nemore .




The terrifying thing is . I HAD A TOOTH SURGERY YESTERDAY . One of my teeth's nerve was dead and had to be removed . And so , my gums were CUT OPEN and then STICHED BACK .




During the surgery i couldn't feel anything cause i had INJECTIONS on my gums . But half of my gums were numb and i couldn't control my lips AT ALL . I cant talk nor smile .




Now the numbness is fading away and i cant slowly feel the pain . Both the numbness and painfulness are unbearable so i didn't like both of it .




I am leaving for barcelona this fri . I hope that i can feel and be normal by then .




Its not over yet , after my trip i still have to go remove the stiches and continue with the undone work .




I feel so terrible that i feel like crying now . Its so unbearable . My half swollen face .



THE STICHES in black . Disgusting and horrible . Look at the red red parts . like so pitiful .

No comments: