Monday, February 4, 2008

At School

First,they make a big fuss of my pose during lessons..i simply just put my hand under my chin(to support my sleepy head). The teacher said i was dreaming bout my 'prince' WHICH WAS SO NOT TRUE !!!!!
hmph
I turned around and looked at the class .
NOBODY had that pose of mine.....
it was actually a very normal pose,but they just think its funny..ahahha

Now , i started a new trend . the 'IN' word...ahhahahaha...long story



woooooooooooooooo...CNY soon !!! and i am stil fat FAT FAT !!!!!!
ate a lota ba gua just now..hmph

Why is my sister so slim now ?? this isnt fair laaaa !!!!! she gets to hang out with her friends and walk walk walk while i go to tuitions and sit for HOURS right after my rush-dinner !!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

this is soooooooooooooooooo wrong

And my BEST friend seems busy these days...we dont really have the time to talk and i sense that i'm missing a lot these days....this is SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD